Alec Baldwin Wants to Stop Playing Trump on 'SNL'

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- "Alec Baldwin" Episode 1718 -- Pictured: (l-r) Alex Moffat as Eric Trump, host Alec Baldwin as President Donald Trump during the "Trump People's Court" sketch on February 11, 2017 -- (Photo by: Will Heath/NBC)Alec Baldwin's impression of President Trump has helped propel "Saturday Night Live" to the best ratings in years, but the Emmy winner might not be up for the gig much longer.

Talking to Extra to promote his new movie, "The Boss Baby," Baldwin said of Trump, "His policies aside... I thought he would have just relaxed [once he took office]. The maliciousness of this White House has people worried... that's why I'm not going to do it much longer, the impersonation, I don't know how much more people can take it."

The former "30 Rock" star also said it's not likely he'll be appearing as the President at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, which Trump has announced he'll be skipping. The dinner takes place April 29.

"I don't think it's going to happen," Baldwin told Extra. "I think a lot of people are thinking if Trump himself doesn't come and face the music as it were... If they wanted me to do it, I would probably do it, but I'm not quite sure [what] they'll do. I think they may have a whole other idea."

The animated "The Boss Baby," in which Baldwin voices a precocious, power-mad tot, opens on March 31.
Thank you for reading the article about Alec Baldwin Wants to Stop Playing Trump on 'SNL' in blog amazing movies If this article was helpful please bookmark this page in your web browser by pressing Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.

Artikel terbaru :