How Leonardo DiCaprio Reacted to Jennifer Lopez's Carpool Karaoke Text

JAPAN-FILM-ENTERTAINMENT-US-DICAPRIOBaby aka Leonardo DiCaprio and Boo Boo aka Jennifer Lopez are still best buds.

Earlier this week, on his last night show, James Corden sent a prank text to Leonardo DiCaprio from Jennifer Lopez's phone during a "Carpool Karaoke" segment, and the actress/singer revealed how the Oscar winner reacted.

"I did have to explain it to him," she told reporters after an "American Idol" taping. "He was a great sport about it ... I was like, 'So hey, this is what had happened! I was with James Corden.'"

Corden had written: "Hey, baby, I'm kind of feeling like I need to cut loose. Any suggestions? Let me know. J. Lo (you know, from the block)." DiCaprio eventually responded with his own text: "You mean tonight, Boo Boo, club-wise?"

Corden and Lopez laughed hysterically about the exchange, and it seems DiCaprio is laughing off the prank, too.

"He's great. He's a friend and it was nice. He was totally like, 'Do whatever you want, I don't care.' I don't know if he'd say that today!"


Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.
Thank you for reading the article about How Leonardo DiCaprio Reacted to Jennifer Lopez's Carpool Karaoke Text in blog amazing movies If this article was helpful please bookmark this page in your web browser by pressing Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.

Artikel terbaru :